If you are using an Airtel broadband connection, you probably face the problem of getting out high-speed data. One way is that you should get to know how much data is left in your account. In other words, Airtel Smartbytes is your solution.
Another solution is that you should limit usage by setting up a data limit and creating a plan to use a limited amount of bandwidth before fully vanishing the plan.
What is Airtel Smartbytes?
The online service of Airtel that allows you to watch out how much data transfer is occurring by your airtel broadband connection is called Smartbytes Airtel. In short, it is realtime airtel broadband internet data usage checker.
Why Airtel Smartbytes?
- Adds additional data even when you exceed usage limit
- Broadband menu is easy to understand
- Accessible through mobile phone
Also Read: How to create a fake WhatsApp account
- Notify after 80% data usage
- Lets you learn more about the billing cycle
How to check data usage and save in your account?
- Just jump on this URL: (http://www.airtel.in/smartbyte-s/page.html) and you are almost done it.
- Then you should log in with your personal airtel account means your phone number.
- After that, an OTP will be sent on your number and now you need to enter that OTP.
- Now log in and you have to choose the type of plan which you are using such as 3G OR 4G LTE.
- After selecting your plan type you just need to wait for a moment.
- Congratulations, you learn how to use airtel smartbytes and your remaining data with time duration is in front of you.
- Now you can plan for remaining data that where this could be used.
Another easy way by using Airtel Smartbytes app :
- The same thing can be done with your mobile phone, only you have to download the Airtel Smartbytes app from google play store and install it.
- After installing just launch the app and open it. Here you are opening the app for the first time so you need to enter your Airtel phone number and verify it.
- You will receive an OTP on your Airtel number as the verification code.
- Once you enter OTP, you are able to see your account balance with your remaining balance.
- Here you can also see other internet plans.
The last lines:
Are you gonna use Airtel Smartbytes app to check your Broadband data usage or you should like to visit the official website? Probably you should use the app.
Let me know which method you like most and going to use by your quick comments. Also, tell us if you face any difficulty in using this app or Airtel website. We are always there for you.
For more tips and tricks just gave a thumbs up to our Facebook page and keep visiting Tech Gadgetry to never miss an update.