An airtel user. Right! Looking to know about Airtel Smartbytes service.
What is it and how to use this?
If you are an Airtel broadband user, you probably face the problem of getting out high-speed data. So how to win this data war?
One way is to track how much data is left in your account. In other words, Airtel Smartbytes is your solution.
Another solution is that you should limit usage by setting up a data limit and creating a plan to use a limited amount of bandwidth before fully vanishing the plan.
What is Airtel Smartbytes?
The online service of Airtel that allows you to manage out how much data transfer is occurring by your airtel broadband connection is called Smartbytes Airtel. In short, it is realtime airtel broadband internet data usage checker.
Why Airtel Smartbytes?
- Adds additional data even when you exceed usage limit
- Broadband menu is easy to understand
- Accessible through any mobile phone
Also Read: How to create a fake WhatsApp account
- Notify after 80% data usage
- Lets you learn more about the billing cycle
How to check Airtel Broadband data usage?
- Just jump on this URL: (http://www.airtel.in/smartbyte-s/page.html) and you are almost done it.
- Then you should log in with your personal airtel account means your phone number.
- An OTP will be sent on your number and now you have to enter that OTP.
- Then log in and you have to choose the type of plan which you are using such as 3G OR 4G LTE.
- After selecting your plan type, you just need to wait for a moment.
- Congratulations, you learn how to use airtel smart bytes and your remaining data with time duration is in front of you.
- Now you can plan for remaining data where this could be used such as to download new movies or any educational videos etc.
Another easy way by using the Airtel Smartbytes app :
- The same thing can be done with your mobile phone, only you have to download the Airtel app from google play store and install it.
- After installing just launch the app and open it. Here you are opening the app for the first time so you need to enter your Airtel phone number and verify it.
- You will receive an OTP on your Airtel number as the verification code.
- Once you enter OTP, you are able to see your account balance with your remaining balance.
- Here you can also see other internet plans.
How to check Airtel broadband balance online
Airtel users can track the broadband data usage with “My Airtel” Android or IOS App. Just download the application into your smartphone and log in with the broadband account. This will show you current data balance left in your plan.
Airtel Smart Bytes Broadband Plans
Below is the list of most popular airtel smartbytes broadband plans. We have inserted the whole broadband plan bundle into a table for easy comparison. According to our opinion, the best plan is of Rs.999. Which comes with Netflix and Amazon Prime Subscription. Data rollover feature is also there which adds your current left data into next month cycle. For more additional plans click here.
|499||100 GB||8 Mbps||30||Unlimited||0||NA||NA|
|799||100 GB||40 Mbps||30||Unlimited||500 GB||NA||NA|
|999||250 GB||100 Mbps||30||Unlimited||1000 GB||Yes||Yes|
|1299||500 GB||100 Mbps||30||Unlimited||1000 GB||Yes||Yes|
The last lines:
Are you gonna use Airtel Smartbytes app to check your Broadband usage or you should like to visit the official website? Probably you should use the app.
Let me know which method you like most and going to use by your quick comments. Also, tell us if you face any difficulty in using this app or Airtel website. We are always there for you.
For more tips and tricks just gave a thumbs up to our Facebook page and keep visiting Tech Gadgetry to never miss an update.