Iam sure you will agree when I say that remembering all the passwords at one time is not an easy task. Also, we can not see the hidden Gmail password, usually.
So what we do generally is that we save passwords in our web browser.
How easy is it you to have a pudding meal? Right!
It looks like you care about your passwords, stick around to know the secret.
But later when we need our account somewhere else, then our real test begins.
When we don’t remember even the first letter of our password, then we run for password recovery.
Then we should want to unmask hidden passwords by hook or by crook. But if you were able to do that, then you were not reading this.
So get ready to learn this amazing trick and get yourself out from this problem today.
How to see Gmail password while logged in?
If you have saved your password in a web browser and you do not remember it, then you can try this method. But if you have not saved your pass anywhere then undoubtedly you need to follow a lengthy procedure.
But don’t worry about it, every problem a solution and if you are having any issue with this method or this might not able to help you then contact us immediately. We are always ready to help.
How to see Gmail Password in chrome?
Through it, you can reveal the password for any account in your browser which has been saved by you. So let’s begin with the Chrome browser:
- Firstly you have to open Google Chrome & click on the three vertical dots as shown in the figure
- Then Settings->>Passwords
- After clicking at passwords, you will find all the accounts with id and respected passes that you had logged in.
- Scroll down and choose that account whose password you want to reveal.
- When you find it, click on the Eye icon, and you had done.
- Now you can see any pass.
But, This methodology solely works if you selected save password at the time of entering your personal information rather than “Not Now” or “Never” option.
If the right pass is visible on the login screen, then the method below will be beneficial for you. Well, this time is for a big deal.
Also read: How to create a fake Whatsapp Account?
How to see/unmask hidden Passwords using inspect element?
Now the best part for which you are here. It seems like a little bit difficult for the beginners, but once you know, you will rock.
So now we are going to reveal our password. Hmm pretty good.
- First of all, right click on the password field and hit inspect element.
- You can also use the following shortcut (ctrl+Shift+I) to make the easy procedure.
- Now you will be redirected to a new toolbar on the right side of your screen. Here you will find a packet of elements.
- Don’t panic; watch the image below and find the <input type=”password”> field and rename the “password” by “text.”
- After replacing the “pass” via “text” and pressing enter, your field will look like this.
- Now you can reveal any hidden password behind asterisks.
Note: Kindly use this trick for your own business and don’t hamper the privacy of your friend by revealing his/her hidden pass. See Gmail password of your account only.
So finally you know all about unmask hidden passwords, and hopefully, you had enjoyed all the procedure.
Let me know which method you find more reliable and easy to use. Also, check out our latest post that will keep you stand out from the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. How to see Gmail password on Android?
Ans: It’s easy. You click on eye icon right after your password box. As you click, you can look the whole pass, including special characters, etc.
You can also use this method to cross check your security pin and modify it if you do not find your password up to the mark.
Ques. Can you see Gmail Password on iPhone?
Ans: Nothing is impossible. It might not be that easy, but it can be done by following this procedure:
- As iPhone is strict about security, so get ready to open your Settings.
- Then scroll down and click on Accounts.
- There you will find an option “App & Website Passwords” click on it.
- Verify by your fingerprint or passcode.
- Now there is a list of saved passes. Here you can search for an application for which pass you want to use.
- As here we will find the Gmail password so let’s enter Gmail in the search field.
- Now you had done it. Hope you enjoyed this too.