Can you create an email account without using a phone number? Yes! You can.
Probably you are happy with our answer. So without wasting time, lets dive into the step-by-step process of creating a Gmail Account without using any phone number.
But before we make this happen, you should promise that you will only use it for your benefit and profit and other useful purposes. Make sure that you will not use this method against somebody.
Almost 3/4th of the population using the Internet has at least one Gmail account. But this is not a problem. Anyone can create an account by using his/her personal mobile number.
But what to do when you want to manage multiple Gmail accounts? Is there any solution right there.
Here’s Your Deal:
Nowadays, we need too many accounts to use on google to generate a new blog, new Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ID, etc. But one number allows only one creation at a time.
Here, we are revealing three practical ways to create multiple Gmail accounts without a personal number. But what about a fact about Gmail.
Do you know? Google allows the creation of only five accounts at a time for a number.
How to create an email without a phone number verification?
When it comes out to make a new Gmail account, there is a straightforward procedure by using the mobile number. But then there will no matter reading this article if you will going to use the same way.
So, here we bring you the three practical ways to create an email account without using your mobile number. Let’s jump into the methods. We are starting with number one.
Method #1 By acting as a Teenager:
If you enter your age less than 18, then google will not ask for any number to confirm your identity. So, it’s an excellent trick to create a Gmail account without phone number on pc and also suitable if you are using a smartphone.
- This is the easiest way to create an email without using a real number.
- You can pretend to be as a child and set your account with an age of below 18 years from the day of creating. (Try entering 15 years if the problem arises)
- This way, you can skip the contact number verification, or it will not ask your mobile no at all.
- So, you can create a valid account.
Method #2 Removing old mobile number
This is another easy and fast way to make a new account. If you are an experienced player on Gmail, then you might be aware of your 1st phone number which you had entered to confirm yourself.
- Now, its time to remove that number.
- To do so, click on the icon present on the top right corner-
- My Account->>Scroll down to Privacy Column->>Get Started->>Start Now->>Edit your personal number->>Remove Number.
- Finally, the number is removed, and you can use it to create another account.
- Congratulations! You know how to create an email account without a new number.
#3 Using Gmail App
- As the Gmail app is already installed on your Android Device, the whole process goes effortlessly. Now you no need to open the Google Play Store.
- But if the app is not there, then you will install it first.
- Then open the app and click on the Person icon on the upper right corner.
- Then you will find all the logged-in Gmail accounts.
- Click on add another account to create a new Gmail account.
- Then click on create account to generate a new one.
- After that, it will ask for your First Name, Last Name.
- Click on next after filling all required details except phone number.
- Use another Gmail ID instead of entering the mobile number.
How to Create a Gmail account Using an existing email account:
This method is most suitable for those users who are already having an email account and want to shift to Gmail.
As we all know that we can directly connect on almost every social media site, whether it may be Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Open accounts.google.com.
- Then fill the first name, last name and create a strong password.
- Now come to Username field(it has a suffix —–@gmail.com) and click on “Use my current email address instead“.
- Update your existing email address in the tab as it changes from username to your email address.
- After filling all the entries right. Click on “Next”.
- Here, you have to confirm that the email address belongs to you.
- Once you confirm, you are required to verify your number too.
- Here, you can enter any old registered number & then remove it.
- Now, you are ready to surf on Google Mail.
So, you are done with the three excellent methods to build a new Gmail account. It’s your turn now to tell us which method you found reliable. Just leave a comment below.
But do not overuse this method otherwise Google will penalize all your existing accounts and you could be in problem.
At last, It’s better to create a Gmail account by using a phone number instead of creating a Gmail account without the phone number. It is much easy to generate and safer to use.